My world, it spins.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Home at last

Greetings,

I write you from the comfort of my bedroom. It took
being apart for a long time for me to realize just how
comfortable my bedroom really is. I've never felt such
a sense of relief as I did upon my return home.

I'd like to thank everyone for taking the time to read
these little notes. I hope you enjoyed reading them as
much as I enjoyed writing them.

I'd like especially to thank everyone who took the
time to write me back. I can't tell you just how much
it meant to hear from people while out on the road.

On behalf of the Heart and Stroke Foundation, thank
you to everyone who pledged support. Your moneys have
gone to a worthy cause.

I've learnt a lot in the past month and a half; about
biking, about Canada and especially about myself. I'm
glad you've all been here to share it with me. I
sincerely thank you all, just for being all of you.
:-)

Until I've sorted through 908 pictures,

-Dan

No comments: